Bluetooth V5.0 and Hands-free Car Kit
With advanced Bluetooth V5.0 chip, transmit speed up to 3Mb/s, provides faster and stronger pairing and more stable sound than other normal products in the market. High-performance microphone with Noise Suppression (CVC) technology, grants you crystal clear call. Answering/redialing/dismissing or ending call just simply click a button. Drive more safely, seamlessly switches between incoming calls and music.
MP3 player FM transmitters work with all Bluetooth enabled smartphones; as well as most cars and trucks(12V-24V), and supports TF/Micro SD card and USB flash drive(???64GB), supports MP3/ WMA/ FLAC/ WAV/ APE format.
With 2 USB ports, one is PD fast charging port, 4 times faster than conventional car charger; the other port with music icon is for reading USB flash drive and normal charging. With small size(1.57 x 2 x 2.83 in), it doesn't take up much space.
Immerse in Hi-Fi Music
Insert a USB flash driver (???64G)which contains MP3 files into the ""RIGHT"" USB port and enjoys it. If that's not enough, it can also support your playlist with the full range of audible frequencies with no distortions of the original signal from your MP3, LG, Samsung, Android Smartphones and more Bluetooth enabled devices. It also supports power memory operation, the player will memory the current song when it shuffles power off. Note: support MP3/WMA/WAV/FLAC/APE.
1. The unit should not be placed near a strong magnetic field.
2. Please use DC 12V/4V voltage.
3. Please make sure there is no other signal interference around this unit.
4. Please unplug this unit from cigarette outlet if not used for a long time.
5. Avoid using this unit in extreme temperatures and humid environments.
6. Keep out of the reach of children.
7. DO NOT impact.
8. DO NOT listen to high volume levels for long periods.
9. DO NOT modify, repair or disassemble the unit by yourself.
1 x Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.