Provide easy weather protection at the push of a button with the Instahut Folding Arm Awning. Featuring a durable aluminium frame and a powerful 50Hz, 13RPM motor, you can extend and retract your Instahut Awning day in, day out to protect against the harsh Australian sun. To avoid overheating, the motor with cease operations after 2 minutes of continuous use, so you know the parts won’t wear out before their time. Minimal parts and user-friendly engineering allow you to replace old motors with ease, while its manual operation option allows you to still operate the awning during a power outage or lost remote. Though hopefully that will never happen with the included magnetic remote-control holder. Celebrate summer without the sunburn – choose Instahut!
1. Please note that this product is only applicable to Instahut folding arm awnings.
2. The motor will stop for overheating protection during the operating if it continues to work for about 2 minutes. It will work again until the tube cools down.
3. The routes of the motor are not pre-set which will need to be adjusted by upon installation.
Minimal parts and user-friendly engineering that allow to quickly replace old motors
The 50HZ, 13-RPM motor is designed to extend the life, so users can pull and retract the awning day after day.
It can be manually operated in power outage.
The remote control comes with magnetic holder.
Rated Voltage:220~240V~50HZ IPX4
Rated Current: 1.06A
Total Rated power: 244W
Rated Torque: 50NM
Rated Speed: 13 RPM
Operating Time: 2min
1 x Remote motor
1 x Manual
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.